At this point the question would really have to be is how do you tell if your becoming a better developer? So I look at some of the things I have done in the passed and what I'm doing right now
- running asp.net application in Linux with mod mono and using mod_aspdotnet with Apache, but this is more operations stuff.
- using Ghost doc and Sandcastle to document my code, and using Component One's free spellchecker
- using Resharper and the VS refactor tools to make my code better
- creating unit tests and sort of doing test driven development
- playing with IOC and DI, and just using interfaces
- refactoring existing projects to make them more maintainable and better performing
- using tools like FXCop and Style cop to do code review