Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sample Code Project

At code camp I was asked about N-Tier Design, so I referred the individual to my blog post about it and they left a comment asking if I had a sample project to show off how to do it. This got me thinking about the best way to show the what and how of the stuff I'm doing.

The solution, A sample code repository, so if you look on the menu under "Subscribe" you will see a link to the Sample Code Repository. This will be an evolving project showing off new things I've learned and some best practices. It is not intended to be a production application, just a collection of sample code in the form of a project to show what I'm blogging about.

Please feel free to comment (good or bad) on what I'm doing, I feel I'm going to be doing a lot of refactoring on it.

No comments: